Live Music Nights
Friday 7 thAugust 7th
Friday 4th September
Friday 9th October
Friday 6th November
Friday 4th December
The Shed Live Music Venue (Cellar Bar), Yeoman Street, Leicester
8pm
Admission £3
in aid of the Donor Family Network
Please support these fantastic events
Tor's Plea
15 years ago
2 comments:
This is so exciting!! I live in Leicester, so please let me know if I can do anything to help!!
I'm away for the first two but there with bells on for the next lot!!
Lots of love,
Jen (LLTGL!)
Hi Jen,
I'm Ian, who's organising the music nights - look forward to meeting you in October! We are doing the first night tonight, and fingers crossed we will get off to a good start. Over the next few months we have got all sorts of music being featured - from folkies with accordions to reggae bands...quite a mix! This is very much a new project, so would love suggestions from people on what they'd like to hear and on ways of making them into a successful fundraiser.
My contact is ian@evangelinemusic.com - would be great to hear from folks.
Take care, all the very best
Ian
Post a Comment